Friday, May 4, 2007

Sunshine Designs Highlight Week Day 5

It’s Day #5 – and the final day - of designs highlighting Sunshine Designs stamps! To end the week I am celebrating with a Sweet Waterfall!
For the previous designs, see Day #1 HERE, Day #2 HERE, Day #3 HERE, and Day #4 HERE.


The Sweet Waterfall:


And here are the 3 other images in the waterfall as it opens - and reveals the word SWEET.


Materials: Cardstock - Topiary, White (Close To My Heart); Patterned Paper – Background & Textures, Topiary (Close To My Heart); Stamp – BonBon Cube (Sunshine Designs); Ink – Black (Close To My Heart); ribbon (Offray), Ink – Hollyhock, Topiary, Buttercup, Black (Close To My Heart); watercolor brush (Close To My Heart), 2-way glue pen, fine point (Zig), Dazzling Diamonds glitter (Stampin’ Up!), horizontal slot punch (Stampin’ Up!), Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug alphabet die – Olivia (Provocraft), white button nail heads (Close To My Heart).


Colouring Technique: Watercolor brush and water-based ink pads – on white cardstock.

Other Techniques Used: Glitter, and Waterfall Card design.

This is another design using this Sunshine Designs stamp cube (or Nuggitz) – and you can see all 4 images from this stamp cube on the one card! This waterfall style is a great way to showcase coordinating images or text – and HERE is a link to the tutorial on how to do waterfall cards from SplitCoast Stampers. Don’t limit yourself to images that are this size – you can change the dimensions to work with whatever stamp sizes you want!

Hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s highlight of some Sunshine Designs stamps. Remember to ask your LSS to see if they can order some of these in for you!

Until next time, have a great day!

2 comments:

Karen (Karen Stamps! on SCS) said...

This is just wonderful! I found your blog from your SCS link in your gallery. I've enjoyed looking at your week of Sunshine Design stamps! I am a huge fan of Sunshine Design stamps and you do beautiful things with them. What great ideas! I'll have to add your blog to my daily dose.

gremhog said...

love waterfall cards. Yours is most professional looking not to mention fun to think about.