Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sunshine Designs Highlight Week Day 3

And on to Day #3 of designs using Sunshine Designs stamps!
See Day #1 HERE, and Day #2 HERE.

I thought we would change up the seasons and take a look at Christmas! Christmas in May – what do you think??!! And instead of a card, it is a scrapbook page layout.

Dear Santa:


Materials: Cardstock – Red (Bazzill), Breeze, Black, White (Close To My Heart); Stamp – Whimsey Santa (Sunshine Designs), Christmas Memories (Close To My Heart); Ink – StazOn – Black (Tsukineko), Breeze, Desert Sand, Black (Close To My Heart), Blush Blossom (Stampin’ Up!); watercolor brush (Close To My Heart), Sakura Stardust pen, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug alphabet die – Olivia (Provocraft), white square brads (Close To My Heart).

Colouring Technique: Watercolor brush and water-based ink pads – on white cardstock.

I think this would be perfect for a photo of a little one opening up a present that they had SO hoped Santa would bring them. The photo would be slipped under the photo corners for ease of insertion.
I have such a photo of my DD opening her TMX Elmo this past Christmas – the face says it all! She just about jumped out of her skin when he spoke to her! So much fun!!

For Thursday and Friday, we will end out the week with something for those of us with a sweet tooth!
Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: