Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just Because

As I mentioned yesterday - I received a couple of pre-made base cards from Krista Schneider of Sunshine Designs (Thanks Krista!) that were all ready for me to put my watercoloured image on to. Yesterday I showed you the first one and here’s the second one.

Just Because:
Card dimensions – 5 1/2” h x 4 1/4” w.
Materials: Card Base (Krista Schneider, Sunshine Designs) with pre-stamped images (all stamps from Sunshine Designs). Main image of Purse from the Fashion Stamp Cube (Sunshine Designs) in black Staz-On, watercolour paper, Tombow Markers, Waterbrush (CTMH), glitter glue (Crayola).

I watercoloured the Purse image with various Tombow markers, did a bit of piercing in each of the 4 corners of the main card base, added a bit of glitter to each of the coloured dots on the purse (hard to see in the photo though) – and that was it! Fun and fashionable!

Until next time, have a great day!

3 comments:

Pattyjo said...

Very pretty card! I love the hats and shoes.

Heidi said...

Okay, seriously girl, do a watercolor tutorial for me, Now. I mean please. Do it now. Go! Stop reading this and take step by step pictures. I'll be waiting. {wink}

Craft Fairy said...

I just poped by to have a look and I was delighted with your lovely blog. I'll be back often.
Yvonne