Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Happy Turtle Tuesday!

Happy Turtle Tuesday! YEAH! I really missed not having a turtle last week – so I had some fun making this one!

This is one of my new stamp sets from Inky Antics – Sporty Turtle Set (great for boys!).

All Aboard:
Card dimensions 4 ¼ “ w x 5 ½ ” h


Materials: Stamp – Sporty Turtle Clear Set (Inky Antics); Ink –Black (CTMH); CS –White (CTMH), green; PP – Sandbox Stripe (Chatterbox); white grosgrain ribbon (CTMH), white brads, white photo hanger (CTMH), word window punch (SU!), pop dots, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, blending stumps.

I was having a little laugh to myself as I stamped each of these critters on top of each other – ALL ABOARD THE BOARD!!!!! LOL!

Tomorrow I will post the other card using my second Faux Wood piece, with a slight twist to the Faux Wood – so hope you can drop by!

Until next time, have a great day!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That is so funny!!! I just love all of them hitching a ride on his back! Great card!