Sunday, May 27, 2007

Happy Birthday - To ME!

Well - today is my birthday and I got a very special card - handmade by my DH, DD and DS!!!!!
I thought I would share it with you too - it is so sweet!

Happy Birthday to Me:
Card dimensions 8 1/2" h x 5 1/2" w.

Here's the front:


Here's the inside:


And here's the back:


Materials: CS - White, Blush (CTMH), Ink - Heavenly Blue, Key Lime, Blush (CTMH), markers (Inkadinkado), Stamps - My Favorite Teddy Bear (SU! - soon to be retired!), Princess, promo stamps from Michaels), Punch - Daisy (Marvy).

DD is not quite 3 and loves to "cut, cut, cut" and stamp too. She has her own little collection of stamps (mostly $1.50 CAN Michael's stamps, and some princess ones OF COURSE!). DS is not quite 11 months and really only wants to put things in his mouth or bang on the table with the stamps. DH got them together and helped them make this creation for me - complete with hand prints, feet prints and even lips (DH and DD only).
I'll be back on Tuesday with, of course, a Turtle Tuesday creation!
I hope you have a special day along with me - Enjoy!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

What a special card from the ones who love you!

Happy Birthday

Cindy H. said...

Happy Birthday! That's a super card from your DH, DD & DS - you can tell they put their heart and soul into it. Have a great day!

Heidi said...

How sweet!! The card is adorable! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!