Friday, May 11, 2007

A Drive By

Happy Friday - Yeah! It's the weekend! Hope you have a great one!

Today's card is a fun one - it's a Birthday Drive By! It is a slight variation on the usual slider/pull card, and makes it look like the little truck is driving by - take a look.

Driving By:
Card dimensions 8 1/2" w x 3 3/4" h

First view - "Driving By":
Here's a close up.


Second view after sliding/pulling open - "With a birthday Hi!":
Here's a close up.


Materials: CS - Sweet Leaf, Cocoa, Blush, White, Desert Sand (CTMH); Stamp - Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories (SU!); Ink - Black (CTMH); Ribbon - ribbon share from texasjodylynn, large pink brad (Making Memories), Punches - 1/2" (SU!), 1/4" (Staples); Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, blending stump, Sakura Stardust Pen, Pop dots.
The sentiment is actually all on one stamp, so I masked off the words that I did not want with regular Scotch tape, inked up the stamp, removed the tape and then stamped on the cardstock.
So much fun to make! And makes me smile every time I pull it open!
I have another Mother's Day card to make, but I'll post that later - perhaps this weekend or Monday! I needed a birthday card for Saturday - so I worked on this instead.
Have a great weekend - get out and get some fresh air!
Until next time, have a great day!

1 comment:

Lori said...

This is so cute! I'd love to know how you made it.