Thursday, May 17, 2007

Almost to the Long Weekend - Hang In!

It’s Thursday – and we’re almost to the first long weekend in a long time, kicking off the summer season! Not sure if the weather will cooperate and give us real “Summer-like” weather – but we can always hope!

Today – I thought I would show you a little set for those of us with a sweet tooth. Yep! I love treats! The layout is the same for all 3 designs, and I just played up different colours for each. Would make a nice set to give as a little gift of All Occasion note cards. I just LOVE the bright colours!

A Trio of Sweets:
Card dimensions: 3 7/8” w x 3 3/8” h.

Materials: CS – Black, turquoise, raspberry (Bazzill); Paper – Professional Grade Watercolour paper (Hilroy); Stamps – BonBon Cube (Sunshine Designs), Ink – Black (CTMH); Ribbon – ribbon share texasjodylynn; Tombow markers, waterbrush (CTMH), Ticket corner punch (SU!).

I have some friends coming by again today to work on some things - I hope to post the finished projects tomorrow - should be fun!
Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: