Well.....this is very tough. I have noticed that basically EVERYONE has been tagged these past few weeks, so instead of "tagging it forward" - I have decided that I would just list (randomly - not in any special way) 5 Canadian blogs that I like to look in to. There are many more great Canadian ones than 5, but I just picked the first 5 on my favorites list. Does that sound OK?
(And if any of these 5 listed see their names, and WANT to be tagged - consider yourself tagged!)
So here's a plug for my fellow Canadians. Take a peak at these:
- Allison - I think Allison knows everyone, and everyone knows Allison!!!! She is the lady with a firm grip on exactly what is happening on all blogs - and she keeps us in the know with her posts! And as a bonus for me - she drops in on my blog, too - so Allison, if you're here - HI!!!!!!!!
- Sherrie - very, very nice stuff!
- Alli - has a great style to her cards!
- Caroline - a Stampin' Up demonstrator that is relatively near to me (2 hours) - and has some really good specials! She has just returned from the Stampin' Up cruise - wonder what inside scoops she will share???
- Natasha - yet another inspiring site!
The CSNF this weekend was great - smaller than in past years (I think, anyway), but still the people I wanted to see were there (and funnily enough - the booth I really wanted to see was a Canadian supplier - looks like I am on a red and white roll for this post!). I got some fun new stamps, a new punch, some new technique books, and a Pergamano starter kit (they were sold out of these, so it is on it's way to me in the mail!) I am working on some fun new projects with this stuff, and trying out some of the other 'new' items I have picked up lately. I will get busy, and try to post some stuff this week - so you can see what I got!
Until next time, have a great day!