Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Happy Turtle Tuesday!

April showers bring May flowers….or Turtle Tuesdays with flowers…or something like that!!
(Not sure what April flurries bring though!!! And we are being warned that the flurries are taking one more kick at the can this week – oh well!)

Happy Turtle Tuesday! Here’s another little card using the flower turtle from Inky Antics. These turtles are so much fun to colour with Prismacolors!

Pinky Turtle with Flowers:
Card Dimensions 5 1/2" w x 4 1/4" h.


Materials: PP – Chatterbox – Nook Stripe; CS – white (CTMH), Pink (Bazzill); Stamp – flower turtle (Inky Antics); Ink – black (CTMH); Ribbon – satin (Offray), grosgrain (ribbon share from texasjodylynn); Punch – ticket corner punch (SU!); Prismacolors, Gamsol (Inky Antics), blending stumps, dimensionals (SU!).

Since I haven’t posted much since last week (bad me!) – and since Easter is this weekend - here are two quick and easy little Easter cards for some friends that are popping in for coffee today.
Easter Coffee Cards:


Materials: Stamp – Inkadinkadoo; Ink – Hollyhock (CTMH); CS – Embossible Designs – Easter Eggs, Pocket notes – Pretty In Pink (SU!); Ribbon – striped grosgrain (ribbon share from texasjodylynn); mini glue dots, Cuttlebug embossing folder – D’vine Swirl.

Inside the little pocket card is a $2.00 gift certificate for a coffee at our favorite Canadian icon – Tim Hortons!

I am working on some other fun Easter cards as well, and I will try to get them posted this week for you to see and perhaps try for yourself!
Until next time, have a great day!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Awww. I love that turtle on his back stamp. It looks great with that Chatterbox paper too (I'm a huge fan of their PP myself!).

Wanted to say thank you for my adorable clear stamps that I won from you. I received them in the mail today and yelled with glee when I saw who the package was from!

Oh, and we have tons of Tim Horton's here too, but as I'm not a coffee drinker I've never tried them. I might have to soon! Do they have anything for vegetarians on their menu?

Heidi said...

Both of these cards are so cute! I always love your turtle cards and your pocket card is adorable too!