Thursday, April 19, 2007

CSNF this weekend!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be posting any new cards until after this weekend.

I am going to the Creative Festival - Spring Show on Saturday with a couple of friends - and can't wait to see all the new and exciting things they will have there!!!

This show has really evolved from a Sewing and Needlecraft Festival - to one that showcases all creative outlets - including Card Making, Scrapbooking and Paper Crafts in general. Lots of make and takes, instructions at the vendor booths and classes you can sign up for - CAN"T WAIT!!!!!
I got introduced to embroidery on cards, Spirelli, Iris folding, embossing paste, and lots more - all at this show in the past - so I am excited about what is new this year! I will show everyone what I find next week.

Here is a link to the Creative Festival site for information - and if you live in the area close to the International Centre on Airport Rd in Mississauga, Ontario - definitely try to go to this one.

Until next time, have a great day (and weekend!).

No comments: