Monday, March 26, 2007

SIMPLE MONDAY

Today's card is a simple one - no layers no fancy stuff. I don't think it warranted anything else, just the image and sentiment. Quick and easy - but says a whole lot!!!!

Eleanor Diet Fairy:
Card dimensions 4 1/2" w x 5 1/2" h.

Materials: CS - pre-set card (Avery); Stamps - Eleanor (Inky Antics), Sentiment, printed on computer (Inky Antics); grosgrain ribbon, Prismacolors, Gamsol (Inky Antics), blending stumps (Inky Antics), liquid glass (CTMH).

I bought this stamp for my Mum - since it has her name! One of the Worldly Women series from Inky Antics (gotta love those ladies!!!!). I quickly coloured her with Prismacolors and Gamsol - next time I will use regular cardstock, as the pre-set cards from Avery did not take that well to the Gamsol blending technique. The photo doesn't show it, but I used Liquid Glass to fill in the eye glasses, so that it looks like real glass, in real life.

Her birthday is on Saturday, so this is her Diet Fairy birthday card - I know it will make her laugh!

Hope you had a great weekend. Tomorrow is Turtle Tuesday! Yeah!!!!!
Until then, have a great day!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hehe! This sentiment is too funny! I really like the simplicity of the card. You don't have to have a bunch of junk to crowd it up just to make it funny or appealing. Nice job!