Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy Turtle Tuesday!

Happy Turtle Tuesday, yet again! These weeks are flying by so quickly. Especially now that the warmer weather is upon us!

I have some new Inky Antics Turtles in the house! I picked up the Sporty Turtle and Halloween Turtle clear sets, as well as this cute Flower Turtle (wood mounted).

Bloom With Happiness Turtle:
Card dimensions 5 1/2" w x 4 1/4" h.


Materials: PP - Designer Paper Spring Flowers (SU!); CS - white (CTMH), Barely Banana (SU!); Stamps - Flower Turtle (Inky Antics), Blooming with Happiness (SU!); Ink - black (CTMH), Cameo Coral (SU!), Ribbon - Buttercup organza (CTMH); Punches - Giga Scalloped Circle, Mega Circle (Marvy), Large oval (SU!), Prismacolors, Gamsol, blending stumps, paper piercer/mat, Signo white gel pen (SU!), dimensionals (SU!).

The large oval is punched out of the Designer Patterned Paper and then the paper was adhered to the white card front. I then used the Stampamajig (SU!) to properly position the sentiment in the oval shape. Everything else was straight forward - tie ribbon around card front and tie in a bow, then punch out the turtle with the circle, punch out a scalloped circle and pierce it in the scallops. Use the dimensionals to place the scallop over the ribbon - and there you have it!
May YOUR day bloom with happiness today!
Until next time, have a great day!

3 comments:

Ila said...

So cute!! I love these little turtles. Oh no.. I think I'm going to have to have a serious look at Inky Antics!!

Allison said...

So very cute...love this esp. with that DP!

Dana said...

There's that cute turtle again! I like the LO of this card, simple and elegant. And I have the PP too, but can't seem to find a use for it...hmmm, I feel a CASE coming on!