Wednesday, February 21, 2007

UHU GLUE PROJECT

Many of you have seen the UHU Glue project blog info on the various blogs we all haunt, but in case you haven't - here is the link to the UHU Glue project.

If you are a blogger, and would like to receive a free sample of crafting glues that UHU makes, go to this site and submit a request for product samples. Once you receive your samples, just post a review of the products on your site, and let them know.

I got my samples yesterday - here they are:

It is a Permanent glue roller and Scrapbookers pen.

I will make a few projects with these this week, and let you all know my impressions. I am interested to see how the 'wet' glue works as I am generally not a big fan of these, unless it is a very small spot where rollers can't get in. But I will let you all know how it goes.

And remember if you are a blogger, and want to try this stuff out - go to the site and submit your request.

Until next time, have a great day!

No comments: