Sunday, January 14, 2007

HAPPY MONDAY

First off, I would like to say a special HELLO to my regular group of craft ladies, for a fun-filled Sunday afternoon of Cuttlebugging! Hope you were inspired!

Here is another creation with that fun BUG, for today. Simple and quick!
Card measures 4 1/2 inches w x 6 inches h.

Cuttlebug Thanks in Purple:

Materials: CS - Barely Banana (SU), purple;
Ribbon - Buttercup organza (CTMH), Cuttlebug embossing
folder - Thanks, Cuttlebug die - Sliders, Marvy punch - Daisy,
Pop dots.

Make sure you drop by tomorrow for the first installment or "Turtle Tuesday" and a picture tutorial on a trick for paper piercing a circle.
Until then - have a great day! For everyone in Ontario - be careful driving this morning - Be Safe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful!! I'm sure you and the ladies had great fun. I'd love to learn how to make them!!

By the way, the weather was awful!
Took me 2 hours to get home this am from work!!--can you guess who I am??????