Thursday, January 11, 2007

CUTTLEBUG-ITIS!

I have caught the bug - the Cuttlebug (by Provocraft) that is!
I have been having a lot of fun with my new embosser/die cutter, and have managed to use all of the embossing folders and dies that I have to date.

These are the ones I currently have:

Folders - D'vine swirl, Birthday, Thank You
Dies - Birthday, Sliders, Vintage

Here are some of the cards I have made so far - hope you enjoy them.

Cuttlebug Birthday 1:

Materials: Cuttlebug A2 folder - Birthday, Cuttlebug die - Birthday,

Ofray ribbon, decorative wire, CS: CTMH Twilight, misc. pink, white, Pop dots.

Cuttlebug Birthday 2:

Materials: Cuttlebug A2 folder - Birthday, Cuttlebug die - Vintage,
Stamp: Inky Antics, Princess Turtle clear set,
Ribbon: SU white grosgrain, pink,green Ofray, SU dimensionals,
Laurentian pencil crayons, Misc. CS.


Cuttlebug Thank You 1:

Materials: Cuttlebug A2 folder - D'vine Swirl, Cuttlebug die - Sliders,
Sakura Stardust glitter pen, 1/2 inch and 1/4 inch circle punch, slit punch (SU),

Stamp: Small Script (SU), CS: Cocoa (CTMH), misc CS, RIbbon: Cocoa grosgrain (CTMH).

Cuttlebug Thank You 2:


Materials: Cuttlebug A2 folder - D'vine Swirl, Cuttlebug die - Sliders and Olivia,
Gemagic tool and colour crystals, Ribbon: white grosgrain (SU), Sakura Stardust glitter pen, Misc. CS.






2 comments:

Deb said...

Great cards. I'll have to get to Michaels to check these things out.
Stampingnewbie

Anonymous said...

Love the thank you cards!! Maybe after I have some more space...and time!!

KY